An incredible and unique stove, the Xeoos twin fire burns from the top and bottom creating a dazzling flame pattern. European style and most suited to heat a modest living area (up to 80 sqm) without over heating the room because the heater can be shutdown to very low but still maintain clean and efficient combustion unlike most other standard wood heaters.
The Xeoos a stove combines innovation, fascination and ecology in a lead product. High-quality materials like stainless steel, aluminium, glass, stone and wood make every Xeoos stove a quality product.
High class materials – for top quality
- Body made of 4 mm strong steel
- Front frame made of cast iron
- Refractory lining made from Vermiculite
- Bottom stones made from firebrick
- Double bottom made from extreme heat resistant stainless steel
- Ashbox made from extreme heat resistant stainless steel
- Simple and ergonomic handling with two control elements, which are thermic decoupled
- Outlet top or rear
- All stoves can be provided with an external air supply
Combustion process of the stoves Patented Twin-Fire-Technology – designed in Germany
With the Xeoos Twinfire combustion process, the exhaust air, that emerges from the burning wood in the upper chamber, is burnt up at temperatures from 1000 – 1200 °C and thus changed into additional warmth and energy.
Download the manual and specifications https://pellet.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Xeoos-Manual.pdf