- Slow roasting
- Normal roasting
- Direct flame grilling
If you are searching for a single grill to perform all of your outdoor cooking needs, the Hardwood pellet cooker from Yoder Smokers is the answer. Traditionally, hardwood pellet fired grills have been excellent at smoking and baking but lacked the focused heat at the grate to be considered a serious direct grill. Yoder Smokers has overcome this challenge with their YS Series of pellet cookers outfitted with their direct grilling package. When fited with this package, the grate temperature on the left side soars past the 650-degree mark and produces those coveted steakhouse quality grill marks, fast cooking times, intense caramelization, color and texture common to cooking over an open fire or gas fired grill.
Yoder YS480 Hardwood Pellet Cookers also offer superb quality and taste when used traditionally as a pellet fired smoker. With second-to-none build craftsmanship, Hardwood Pellet Cookers produce the flavor that only wood fires can produce, all with the ease of “set it and forget it” thermostat operation.
- Made in America’s heartland
- Digital control and display
- Ability to be built into an outdoor kitchen
- Easily cleaned
- Second Shelf, Heat Management Plate, Heavy Duty Chrome Cooking Grates & Outside Front & End Shelf are all included as standard in Australian model
- 150F / 65C – 600F-/ 315C degrees in 5-degree increments
- 20 pound / 9kg hopper capacity
- 10 gauge steel cooking chamber, 14 gauge steel on hopper and cart
- Fully 240V Converted. Australian Safety & Electrical Compliance. RCM Compliance